If you need any help, however small, come to Student Central.
We are situated on the ground floor at Station Plaza.
Our friendly, helpful staff can provide information, advice and guidance. They are trained to give support on career, learning, financial, health and emotional matters. They can also help to remove any barriers that may be preventing you from learning.
You may be unsure of which direction you should be heading, which level of qualification you should be pursuing, how much study will be involved and how much you’ll need to pay.
If you want to continue your education we’re here to help you choose a course and enrol.
We offer a range of services, including
- Information on finding the right course
- Careers advice for current and prospective students
- Student ID cards
- Financial help and support for students attending courses, subject to eligibility
- Advice on what to do after you complete your course
- Support for students who are leaving care
- How to access support and advice services (including financial help) in and outside college
- Information on travel, health and money
- Information and advice on Work Experience
Drop in at any time during the college day with your questions or problems. Either book an appointment at reception or ask about drop-in times.
To view opening times, please click here.
SCCH is committed to equal access across our campuses.
Visit DisabledGo to see a summary of the college's accessibility and key features.