Access to HE Diploma (Digital Marketing and Social Media)
Advanced Learner Loan applicable
What will I learn?
The primary aim of the Access to HE Diploma is to provide an appropriate preparation and recognised qualification to enable students to progress to Higher Education (HE). It aims in particular to provide an opportunity for those who wish to progress to study in HE and have the ability to do so but who left school with few, or any, of the usual qualifications for entry.
The programme aims to:
- reintroduce students to education recognising prior skills and experience and the particular needs of those returning to learn
- offer students a responsive, supportive and user friendly return to learn experience at a level appropriate for entry to HE
- develop the study and interpersonal skills necessary to enable students to succeed in their HE career
- address issues of widening participation and social inclusion
- provide appropriate support and guidance according to individual needs
- raise student awareness of the opportunities that a return to study and lifelong learning can bring.
Additional Course Details for 18/19
If you have any questions please contact Student Services on (01424) 458475 or if available use the Enquiry button.
Course code 11467 Course name Access to HE Diploma (Digital Marketing and Social Media) Campus Ore Valley Study mode Part-Time Days Tbc Times 09:30 to 14:45 16-18 fee £0.00 Entitlement Waiver £0.00 Full Cost Fees £3132.00 Start date 10/09/18 Duration 35 week (s)